Homemade aloe vera spray for shiny hair
*Links : #CommissionsEarned Links.
See Also: Affiliate Disclosure
Aloe Vera has been claimed as an effective natural ingredient for the skin because It suits all skin types and helps to treat many skin concerns. also effective for hair care as well. It brings shine to the hair and also helps to keep the scalp healthy and prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff, and conditions your hair.
Aloe Vera can also stimulate hair growth. moreover, it contains a vast repository of amino acids and proteolytic enzymes that help improve scalp health and boost hair growth.
So here we will explain how to prepare a quick homemade aloe vera spray for shiny hair, but before that let’s see some benefits of using Aloe Vera for hair.
Some benefits of using Aloe Vera for your hair:
- Prevents itchy scalp.
- Deep cleans oily hair.
- Strengthens and repairs hair strands.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Excellent hydrator for the hair.
- It can be beneficial in treating dandruff.
- It rejuvenates dry and damaged hair.
- Vitamin E present in aloe vera helps protect against free radicals.
- One cup of water.
- Half a cup of aloe vera juice (naturally extracted).
(to make juice, just put aloe vera gel into a blender, then add some water, blend it on a low setting for three to five minutes).
- Spray bottle.
How to prepare homemade aloe vera spray for shiny hair:
Aloe vera is hydrophilic (water-attracting) so it works well with water easily, so simply add the ingredients to a spray bottle then shake to mix well, and then you can start using it.
- Spray it sparingly from roots to ends (after washing your hair).
- Let it dry and you’re good to go.
- There is no need to rinse after using the spray.
Note: You can add a tablespoon of aloe vera gel to your shampoo or conditioner with two drops of tea tree oil for a hydrating hair wash.