Argan, coconut, lavender, and mint oils for dry hair falling and dandruff problems
*Links : #CommissionsEarned Links.
See Also: Affiliate Disclosure
Moroccan argan oil has become a popular home remedy for dry hair falling and dandruff problems.
- Use a few drops of argan oil on the hair and scalp
- Leave it on overnight while covering hair with a towel or shower cap.
- Shampooing hair in the morning (baby shampoo is recommended).
That’s may give your hair a more finished and supple appearance.
Other essential oils, like peppermint oil and lavender oil, may help stop hair loss and prevent breakage.
so, mixing argan oil, peppermint oil, lavender oil, and a carrier oil like coconut oil together to make a quick spritz hair perfume may make your hair feel less dry over time and prevent dandruff.
- a large spoon of argan oil.
- a large spoon of coconut oil.
- (5) drops of lavender oil.
- (5) drops of peppermint oil.
You can apply it twice a week, and it’s recommended to apply it with a very small quantity on the ends of your hair for another two days of the week.