Curry leaves and coconut oil for hair
*Links : #CommissionsEarned Links.
See Also: Affiliate Disclosure
There are many benefits of curry leaves. They are great for the digestive system, help prevent diarrhea and also control cholesterol. but apart from just tempering your dishes, curry leaves can work wonders for your hair.
curry leaves are usually mixed with natural oils like coconut oil for the scalp and hair to absorb nutrients efficiently.
The most effective properties of curry leaves for hair:
- Rich in amino acids that help strengthen follicles and keep them healthy.
- Rich in antioxidants that moisturize the scalp while getting rid of dead hair follicles.
- Good source of beta-carotene and proteins, which can reduce hair loss and increase hair growth.
- Curry leaves improve the elasticity and the tensile strength of your hair.
How to prepare:
- Combine fresh curry leaves and coconut oil in a bowl.
- Boil them together until you see the black residue forming.
- Let it cool then apply it directly onto the scalp.
- Leave it on for an hour then rinse with a mild shampoo.
- Apply twice a week and you’ll see the difference in 15 days.
Coconut oil is great for the hair, and when mixed with curry leaves it stimulates hair growth also helps strengthen the hair roots and shafts while curbing hair loss and helps provide the hydration and nourishment that your hair requires to heal. Moreover, this tonic can also prevent the graying of hair.