Benefits of lemongrass essential oil for hair
*Links : #CommissionsEarned Links.
See Also: Affiliate Disclosure
Lemongrass oil is an essential oil derived from an herb in the Poaceae grass family. There are many benefits of lemongrass essential oil for hair, It contains many vitamins and minerals that are great for the hair and has healing qualities, and works well for a variety of hair and scalp issues.
Benefits of lemongrass oil for hair
- Since the oil is antibacterial, it creates a conducive environment on your scalp for healthy hair growth.
- Strengthen hair follicles and prevent and reduce hair loss.
- it’s Ideal for all hair types but particularly beneficial for people who experience dry scalp and dandruff.
- It also strengthens hair follicles in people with hair loss.
- Lemongrass oil possesses antifungal and antiviral properties and is effective in relieving dry scalp and dandruff.
- Lemongrass oil also prevents hair loss and gives hair a healthy shine.
- It also smells fresh and clean and is a known stress reliever.
You can add about 10 drops of lemongrass oil to your bottle of shampoo or conditioner. and when using it as a scalp massage, add two or three drops to your hair along with your conditioner.
Caution: never apply essential oils to your scalp or skin without a carrier such as coconut oil or olive oil.
- File Size: 1540 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Publication Date: March 26, 2020
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B086G2DZMJ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Not Enabled
- Buy Now