Benefits of argan oil for hair
*Links : #CommissionsEarned Links.
See Also: Affiliate Disclosure
Argan oil, which is also known as Moroccan oil, is derived from nuts produced from argan trees. Rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, and Vitamin E.
There are many benefits of argan oil for hair, argan oil not only makes your hair look wonderful but also has many protective qualities. It is sometimes referred to as “liquid gold” due to its rich golden color. All-natural, organic argan oil is best to use since it is minimally processed and does not contain any chemicals or additives.
Benefits of argan oil for hair:
- it is good for dry, brittle, frizzy, or coarse hair that is frequently styled and exposed to heat.
- it is good for people with hair that tends to get greasy.
- Protects hair against damage from UV rays and heat.
- Moisturizes and smoothes hair, making it soft and manageable and imparting a lustrous shine.
Argan oil is viscous and can be poured at room temperature. Since it is not as greasy as coconut oil, you can use argan oil more frequently than once a week — even daily, if you like.
The recommended usage is to pour a few drops into your hands, rub them together, then apply them to your hair, avoiding the roots.
Argan oil can be applied to dry or damp hair and works great as a quick anti-frizz treatment.
- Series: Shampoo, Conditioner, Masks, Aromatherapy, Hair Loss Treatment – 100% Cruelty Free
- Paperback: 62 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 16, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1522786783
- ISBN-13: 978-1522786788
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Buy Now