Benefits of peppermint essential oil for hair
*Links : #CommissionsEarned Links.
See Also: Affiliate Disclosure
Peppermint oil can cause a cold, tingling feeling when it increases circulation to the area it’s applied to. This can help promote hair growth during the growing phase.
There are many benefits of peppermint essential oil for hair. One study found that peppermint oil when used increased the number of follicles, follicle depth, and overall hair growth.
Some people use peppermint oil as part of their beauty and hair care regimen.
Its fragrance is pleasant and popularly found in shampoos, skin creams, and other products.
Benefits of peppermint oil for hair
- May help with dryness, itching, or other scalp problems.
- it has more benefits as antimicrobialinsecticidal, pesticidalanalgesic and anestheticvasodilating (also vasoconstricting) anti-inflammatory. This may be because the menthol in peppermint essential oil is a vasodilator.
- Peppermint menthol also imparts a freshened smell and tingly sensation on the skin and scalp.
- Essential oils have been used for thousands of years in some parts of the world to promote hair growth. a study showed that peppermint essential oils could hold a lot of promise for hair growth. Researchers noticed the hair grew faster and thicker, and blood flow to undernourished hair follicles increased.
- Mix 2 drops of peppermint essential oil with the carrier oil of your choice.
- Massage it into your scalp.
- leave on for 5 minutes before washing out thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner.